Liebster Award: Part 2
Wow I am so late with this post! Fall came into full effect and I got quite distracted! But it is my turn to pass on the Liebster Award to others bloggers! The Liebster Award is an award given blogger to blogger and it originates from the German word liebster meaning beloved, sweet, kind, welcome, etc.
These are bloggers I follow and truly enjoy reading their posts! They are all wonderful ladies and I hope you’ll check their blogs out too!
- Megan at My Sprinkle of Prep
- Sydney at Promise Me Pearls
- Lauren at Laugh Always with Lo
- Maria at Passion Fruit, Paws, and Peonies
- Lauren at Lauren Em
Ladies, here are my questions for you! Pass along the award as well!
- What began your blogging journey?
- What has been your favorite thing about blogging so far?
- Give a tip for other bloggers or potential blog starters
- What has been your favorite post so far?
- What is your dream collaboration?
- What inspires you the most?
- When you have a writer’s block, what do you do to work it out?
- For what in life do you feel most grateful?
- When you’re having a bad blog day, what keeps you moving forward?
Thank you all, bloggers, subscribers, and casual readers all of your support means the world to me! – Maggie