Stocking Stuffer Ideas!
When I was a little girl, one year my sister and I woke up at 2:30 and went downstairs and opened our gifts while our parents were sleeping. In our minds, it was technically Christmas so why couldn’t we open our gifts?! My mom was not happy that year and we got no pictures of us opening our gifts, but since then we always had our stockings left in our room on Christmas Eve. It worked as a deterrent from then on!
I love buying gifts, and I always have fun with the stockings as well. In our house we all get stockings, even the dog and the cat! And this year I’ve begun the new tradition of wrapping the gifts in the stockings so there is more to open. I heard it from another blogger and it is a great way to use the scraps of wrapping paper.
Scroll down for some great ideas for stocking stuffers for men and women!
- Perfume: Now this is the gift to up the stocking stuffer. This YSL perfume is sweet and fruity, a perfect girly scent.
- Eyelash Sleep mask: I am a huge fan of cute sleep masks, I wear mine almost every night! This one makes me think Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Slim Wallet: If I was a guy, I would want a slim wallet. Who wants to sit on a big fat wallet? All I can think about is the Seinfeld episode about George’s fat wallet. Do yourself a favor and switch!
- MAC Bronzer: Nothing is better than a good bronzer. My everyday is Hoola, which works on so many skin tines. This MAC one has a little shimmer which is great!
- Camp Socks: Everyone loves socks. EVERYONE. Socks are the perfect gift and stocking stuffer. And these are on sale for $5!
- Candle Tins: I have heard nothing but good things about these candles and one day I’m going to order a set for myself. I have heard they smell amazing, burn clean, and are worth every penny.
- Bow Gloves: Adore these bow gloves from Kate Spade. They are so cute! I have only ever had amazing luck with Kate Spade, their quality is great!
- Pom Hat: Love this pom hat for men. I have a pom hat for myself and it can be a difficult thing to transition for men. I like this look and think it looks masculine.
- Tile Fob: I love tile. I remember hearing about it first when it was still a design prototype and i loved the idea then. Now that I have a husband that loses everything important, tile is a necessity.
- Passport holder: Passports are so boring, I love passport cases. I think of them like phone cases, they can always be switched out depending on your vibe. Love a good leather one for your boyfriend, husband, or male family member.
- Men’s Gloves: Who doesn’t need gloves? Everyone needs gloves! North Face gloves always hold up nicely.