Gift Guide 4: For The Guys
I think men are so tough to buy for, even if they have a hobby. My husband is very into cars, but I don’t know what I’m buying him when he asks for car gifts. One year he wanted a steering wheel and he ended up having to buy it because I didn’t want to get the wrong one. Not so much fun. Below I’ve listed some products anyone would enjoy shopping for and also products any guy would love!
- Sunglasses – Sunglasses are a necessary and fun thing to shop for. As long as your guy is in need of a new pair, sunglasses are always a good bet.
- Jelt Belt – This is a fun product, though it may not look like it. Jelt belt has silicon on the inside to prevent the belt from moving and a flat lay clasp. This is the only belt I wear (I hate bulky belt buckles) and it is an awesome product. Makes a great small gift!
- Echo Dot – Echo solves the problem of wanting to look something up on google but you’re not near your phone. Does anyone else do that constantly or is it just me?
- Tile – I have been all about tile lately, because my husband is constantly loosing wallet or keys! They make a slim wallet version and a key size version as well! I’ve linked the wallet one here and the key fob here.
- Fleece Pullover – I have this fleece pullover and I love it! Any guy would love this fleece as well. It is versatile and the fabric is very soft and nice.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – this is a great book. I listened to it on Audible while at work, and it’s a great guide on letting go of the little stuff. We can’t care about everything all the time, and worrying about little things really lowers our quality of life and we focus on the wrong things.
- Scarf – A scarf is another great smaller gift. I love the classic plaid designs or patterned knit scarfs as well.
- Patterned socks – I think all guys like patterned socks, and there are so many styles that are in lately! Fun socks make a great gift or stocking stuffer.
- Grooming Set – L’occitaine has awesome products for women and men, everything I’ve had from them has been rich and luxurious. My husband is always stealing my hand cream, so I got him his own!
- Duffle Bag – Herschel products are great. I have a duffle from them and it has lasted through years and plenty of airplane travel. I definitely recommend their products for their great quality.
- Watch – Every man needs a good watch, even if they aren’t a jewelry guide. A watch is something people notice, and when you’re going on an interview, a networking event, or working on the day to day a watch shows you are put together.
- French Press – If your guy is a coffee lover, a french press is the way to go! People who truly love coffee tend to use a french press for bolder, stronger flavor. Get him one that will look great on his counter.